Born Society Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Born Society!

5 posters

Born Society Youtube - Introduction Series

TorturedElf
    TorturedElf

Born Society Youtube - Introduction Series Empty Born Society Youtube - Introduction Series

Post  TorturedElf Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Hey guys i was thinking that since BS youtube channel is a community channel shouldn't the first thing we do is start off a series which get a fair amount of content up quickly and let ppl know about the community.

So the series i am looking to make is one that will use a few clips from a player plus a song selected by the player to represent/introduce them on our community channel.

So here is a very old example of one i made back in the blops days for twinky and simono

now my editing skills have improved a lot since these so hopefully we can get this rolling. If you are interest reply to this thread or pm me!
    Twinky
    Twinky
    Admin

Born Society Youtube - Introduction Series Empty Re: Born Society Youtube - Introduction Series

Post  Twinky Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Sweeeeeet bro! Loved that series. I have improved on my clip getting abilities as well Very Happy
    supersimono
    supersimono

Born Society Youtube - Introduction Series Empty Re: Born Society Youtube - Introduction Series

Post  supersimono Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:57 pm

i forgot about that clip! how i managed that with such lag never seems to amaze me Razz
    AttackoftheGoldz
    AttackoftheGoldz
    Admin

Post  AttackoftheGoldz Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:40 pm

You always come up with great videos Elf. I am excited to see what you can come up with next.
    pitbull-1970

Post  pitbull-1970 Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:48 am

Hi ya guys let me know if I can do any intro's in AE.
    I will be rendering alot over the next few weeks just gone threw 400 tempalets.
    check out DSS Digital Media on youtube.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 pm