Born Society Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Born Society!

5 posters

Minecraft Introduction and Videos

Poll

Would you mind if i posted the links to my videos here?

[ 1 ]
    Minecraft Introduction and Videos Bar_left25%Minecraft Introduction and Videos Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Minecraft Introduction and Videos Bar_left75%Minecraft Introduction and Videos Bar_right [75%] 

Total Votes: 4
    opaquemango

Minecraft Introduction and Videos Empty Minecraft Introduction and Videos

Post  opaquemango Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Hey guys. How's it going. CK told me I should try and get on here and get something going for Minecraft. So here we go. I currently run a youtube series of me playing minecraft with people from across the world to as close as my hometown. I am always looking for ideas of what people would like to see. Also i started a family friendly public server so that fans and friends could play together. If you play shoot me a line and i will get you whitelisted. Well that is all i have for now. So hit me up with any questions, comments, or just to BS.

Thanks
    Mango
    Twinky
    Twinky
    Admin

Minecraft Introduction and Videos Empty Re: Minecraft Introduction and Videos

Post  Twinky Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:59 pm

As I said before welcome! Your not alone with MC. Me and Karma N Affect play also. BUT.. We both have cracked versions we're to poor to afford real MC lol.. Iv been playing on a server that allows em.

Simon also does he post videos as-well on hes YT channel

And go ahead do as you free to!
    Coldkiller85
    Coldkiller85

Post  Coldkiller85 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:41 am

bring on the blogs, the videos, and most importantlly.. the people!!!!
    supersimono
    supersimono

Post  supersimono Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:02 am

woo minecraft! im about to take a look at your chanel Smile
    Xthlon
    Xthlon

Post  Xthlon Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:16 am

supersimono wrote:woo minecraft! im about to take a look at your chanel Smile

^^ What he said

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:14 am