Born Society Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Born Society!

3 posters

Tatoo Ideas

Coldkiller85
    Coldkiller85

Tatoo Ideas Empty Tatoo Ideas

Post  Coldkiller85 Fri May 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Hey guys, yall are the best computer picture tech guys i know, I am working on two ideas for two new tatoos... heres the details, maybe yall can create a pic for me for one or both pics..

the first one is a face pic of Batman and Joker both from the dark knight... basically left side of face is batman, right side of the face is joker.. and again this is from the Dark Knight.

the second idea.. is based off of Mount Rushmore... same set up and everything except replace the faces with Kurt Cobain of Nirvana, Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam, Layne Staley of Alice in Chains, and Bradley Nowell of Sublime... i suck at this stuff or I would do it...

if anyone wants to help, i'd be very very much appreaciated... thanks guys!

any questions. please facebook me, i check it all the time, cuz everything goes to my phone.
    AeroZeppelin
    AeroZeppelin

Tatoo Ideas Empty Re: Tatoo Ideas

Post  AeroZeppelin Sun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Dude, I suggest Skip Cisto at Evermore Galleries. He has always been my tattoo guy and he can usually give you something to work with for free.
    Karma N Affect
    Karma N Affect

Post  Karma N Affect Sun May 20, 2012 10:15 pm

I can try to draw your first idea, but it might take a while due to school.

Edit: Do you want it to be realistic or cartoony, or semi-realistic?
    Coldkiller85
    Coldkiller85

Post  Coldkiller85 Mon May 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Aero, aka. Joe...

We've had this coversation, Shane is my uncle by marriage.. Lala is Carrie's aunt.. remember????

Anyways I am trying to get some pics together and an idea together, cuz im so damn picky I want Shane to be able to see exactly what I want before he starts....

and yes Skip is awesome

and Karma, thanks pal, I want it as realistic as the movie... ive been looking for images that would go together from The Dark Knight, but i am pretty much retarded on photoshop and stuff... the Mount Rushmore idea.. i just should put faces over the presidents with the faces I want..

Last edited by Coldkiller85 on Mon May 21, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AeroZeppelin
    AeroZeppelin

Post  AeroZeppelin Mon May 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Coldkiller85 wrote:Aero, aka. Joe...

We've had this coversation, Shane is my uncle by marriage.. Lala is Carrie's aunt.. remember????

Anyways I am trying to get some pics together and an idea together, cuz im so damn picky I want Shane to be able to see exactly what I want before he starts....

and yes Skip is awesome

Ha! I remember now, I'll talk to some artistic friends aka Blink and see what we can find.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content