Born Society Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Born Society!

2 posters

Mass effect 3 thoughts?

Evan007
    Evan007

Mass effect 3 thoughts? Empty Mass effect 3 thoughts?

Post  Evan007 Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:10 pm

I think I am just a little under half way in the ME3 story. I really like it so far. I think they've finally got the shooting and powers to feel right. I got it for 360 because I had save files from ME1 and 2 that I wanted to continue. I wish my saves were on PS3 because less than 4 hours into the game I had already switched to disc 2 and back to one 3 times. It is driving me crazy. I guess it's partly my own fault for not following more of the main story before I went off and did other quests. Other than this little annoyance it is great so far. (I have heard bad things about the ending, but don't want any spoilers) What does everyone else think?
    AttackoftheGoldz
    AttackoftheGoldz
    Admin

Mass effect 3 thoughts? Empty Re: Mass effect 3 thoughts?

Post  AttackoftheGoldz Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Already been through the campaign two times and I'm on my third time now. So needless to say I am really liking ME3.Razz It's a really good campaign I think. The ending can play out different way depending on your galactic readiness and effective military strength. So you can get a better ending than most are complaining about.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:20 am